Research- Horror posters
For my horror poster research I
chose to ask three individuals from my chosen target age range to analyse a
variety of three different horror poster. My research was conducted through the
social messaging app, WhatsApp, as a unique way to create a virtual focus group
.My reasoning's for doing this research is to conduct a thorough analysis on
what my audience expects from a horror film poster, with this understanding I
will be able to add my knowledge of these expectations to my group and we then
can create a product which is both effective and unique. On the right are the
horror films, that I will be showing my target audience.
So what questions would be asked:
-What
attracts you first and why
-What do
you think is the scariest element of that poster/attraction
-What
poster attracts you least and why?
No comments:
Post a Comment